Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life After operation

Here I am again in the office with nothing to do. I was on leave for the past 2 days because I am so much worried in my wound. It was bleeding 3nights ago. After I washed my clothes I found my wound with blood and I was so scared. I informed my papa about it because I need emotional support. But now its okey because one of my Tita in house is cleaning it and giving me medicines. I'm so thankful that I have her.

It’s a very tiring night last night because of Kuya Aris’s birthday. We went to the Open beach for the celebration. Supposed to be it will be just a simple dinner in our house, but because his mother requested for the pictures we went to a good place for good photos. Haha. I ate to much spaghetti and my tummy becomes toooooooooooo big. Haha. We went home at around 11pm. I haven’t informed my papa because its not as expected and I don’t want to bother him. After that I fell asleep deeply.

To many news I heard today. Hope Tita Beth will get the job that my boss offered. My nanay called and worried about me. My papa not able to go to work today. Just a very tiring day. I miss my papa so much that I called him 2 times.

Nways just an ordinary day again. Have to call my nanay just to inform her Im okey now. I miss them.

No comments: