Monday, March 5, 2007

Survey lang..

1.What do you think of ligaw? cool, kakakilig.. flowers and chocolates.. sarap yum yum ..lol
2.Do you believe that friends can be lovers, but past lovers can never be friends? the first i believe, the second is contrary to the first :P so what do u think is my answer :P next question please!!!
3.Do you believe that you can learn to love someone kahit hindi mo talaga syamahal?
(you don't learn love. you just start feeling it.) I agree with you sis kat. lol
4.Who is your ideal partner? the one I love and loving me in return.
5.Have you met your soulmate? i dont know. lol
6.Is it true na ang love nawawala o nababawasan lang? i think it changes its level but its still love.
7.Have you really let go of someone? i think so. lol. i dont if stop loving the person is letting go. waaaaah
8.Are you always serious when it comesto relationships? It depends on the situations. haha
9.Which one do you prefer, friendshipor relationship? relationship


10.Why? because there are many kind of relationship:P one of these is fwendship :P safe answer huh? haha
11.Have you fallen inlove with yourbestfriend? I just admire him so much. hehe
12.Have you fallen in love withsomeone you regret on loving? No.
13.If yes, why do you regret? No... comment. lol
14.Are you in a serious/flingrelationship right now or just plainsingle? Im in a relationship, i dont know if im serious or not. lol
15.Are you a player? yup... badminton player.. bwahaha
16.Are you serious with yourrelationship? I dont know. Im confused lol
17.Are you a martyr? most of the time. haha
18.Do you believe in marriage firstbefore living in or vice-versa? Marriage first!
19.Why? I need some proof. lol.
20.Are you going to say 'yes' or a'no,no,no' sa live in? Zzzzz... sleep. lol
21.Do you look ahead to your future ordo you look behind to your past? i look for my future but sometimes I feel stack on my past.
22.Why do you think mostrelationships dont last? Trust is broken. :
23.Do you really think love canconquer all? Nope:P
24.Do you want to love again? Im afraid to love but of course I want to...
25.Are you falling in love withsomeone ryt now? :D no comment. lol

No comments: