Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stressful Day

It would be a very long day for me today! I encountered so much trouble that makes me think too much. I feel stress. I am going to switch my job. I am so much worried if I am going to be ban if I will resign in my present company. But the offer of the other company is much better. haaaaizz to much to think about.

Living here in Dubai is really not the best! Too many rules to follow and worries to think. I dont know why people like us still want to stay here? Maybe because of the economic situations back in the Philippines. Its getting worse than before. Now I cannot see any future if I will be staying in the Philippines again. So I need to stay here for good. even with so many problems. I know I can still have a better life. So help me God. Dont want to write anymore. I am stress. Till next time...

No comments: