Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tiring & Long Weekend

Thursday night we went to Emirates & NBD party at the Trade Center (actually gate crasher lang ako dun..) haha... together with Mitch, Tita Lilia & Mike. It's my first time to attend such gathering. Nakakaloka ang daming mga Emirati at kung ano ano pang lahi. Mike, which happen to be my housemate and friend is working in Emirates bank that is why we had experience this great event. Great dinner was served and live performance from singer ( kakatuwa nga ksi hindi namin maintindihan yung song nila.. bwahaha). Kakaibang experience yun para sa akin...

***
Last night nagpunta naman kami sa Al Ghurair Mall to watch a movie entitled " NATIONAL TREASURE". It's a very good movie! You should watch it! haha. Ate Love with Kua Jonathan, Ate Mitch with Kua Benedict, Ate Len with Kua Jojo and Me with..... WALA!!!! ano ba yan ako lang walang partner.. huhuhu... but nways its ok. I really have fun that time. I just realized ok rin pala kahit wala kong partner... ok lang ako. I know that time will come ( i just hope that is soon ) that i will be having joven here with me to accompany me with all my kakikayan at gala... hahaha.

No comments: