Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mah 24th Birthday

It's my 2nd time to celebrate my birthday away from my family and friends. It's kinda lonely when I think of it that way, but realizing the reasons why Im here makes me feel OK (when I say OK that means just OK! Haha.) I'm now 24 years old but still I can't imagine that im reaching this age and I already reach one of my dream to travel abroad and see a lot of beautiful places. I miss my family and friends in the Philippines in this very special day but all I can do is to give them a rang and send them emails of love. ahihi.

Me and my papa celebrate my birthday by chatting... Haha. I woke up early this morning at around 8am which I dont usually do in Friday because it's a rest day for me and its time for sleeping the whole day, but because its my brithday I need to do it so that I can see my one and only Papa.. nucks.. hahaha.

(Stolen moment of love... nyahaha)

I also got a phone call from my sister Carol and my Ate Rhoda and Nanay around 4:30 pm here. They have a small celebration for me there but I dont have here. I was happy hearing their birthday greeting for me.

I also want to thank all my friends who greeted me. Thanks for always remembering me.

No comments: