Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Accounting Job Once Again

Hi Im back!!! lol. Im now here in my new office at Al Musala Tower here in Bur Dubai. Its my 4th day here. I'm now working as an Accounting Assistant for Milesoft Computer Trading, owned by my boss at Mobile Times (Mr. Bibhas Basumitary). I am very happy to be here in my job right now. You know the feeling of fulfillness because you're having job which is really your profesion. I miss being here in accounting department. Im quite busy this past few days because there so many things that I should know. So glad that Wendy was still here to teach me those things. She is a Filipina from Cebu. Ive known her when I was first interviwed to get my previous job. She is very kind. I like her. Today she treats us with Pizza Hut and KFC because today was her last day here in the office. She got a better job oppotunity in other company. Im happy for her. Now its my turn to do her job. hehehe.. hope everythings gonna be fine. Mr. Madhu is aour accounting manager and he will work with me. He is good also. He is like my father because of his age. hehehe. Well that's all for now ...till next time.

No comments: