Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Busy Day

Wheeeeeeeeeew yesterday was the busiest day for me here in UNITEC office. Doing PowerPoint presentation for today’s meeting was such a great tasks and quite challenging. That was the first time my presentation will be viewed in a very important meeting. O2 representatives are here today Mr. Simon Richards and Mr. Sam Clarke. Hehe. They were cute and quite handsome. Of course nothing more handsome than my papa :p hehe… Tomorrow we will be having a meeting with them along with other merchandisers. After this week I will be transferring to another company owned by my same boss. Starting July 29, 2007, that is Sunday, I will be reporting to the Milesoft office as an Accounting Staff. I am so much grateful to have this opportunity. Hope I can update my blog there. That’s all for now.

www.seeO2.com

No comments: